The only problem with that ron, is it'd make the axe and chainsaw rather hard to use, sinse surely the best way there is keep out! of a zombi's range until you come in to nulla them, this might also be true of other weapons.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 8:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp reflections.

I agree some indication of range is needed.  Ideally I think the best idea
would be and perhaps this is currently how it works, but all depending on
the weapon you are currently using.  I know someone else mentioned this
earlier but being able to hear the zombie if your weapon can kill it seems
good.