Hi all,
I decided I really wanna try out Jim's kitchensinc games! I think they
will be lots of fun. I have a question though. I am running Windows
Vista, and I installed the winkit folder and followed all the
instructions there. Now, I'm at the part where I have to find the
game/games I want and install them. It says that I need to go to the
name of the file/game, hit inter and then do a "run as administrator"
so that it will install propperly and I will be able to play. The only
problem, is I can't find the "run as adminastrator" option, so I'm not
sure how to make it work. Can y'all tell me what to do? /smiles/
Thanks,
Laurel and Stockard