ok, sense you seem like you know how to do this, then let me ask you
this. /smiles/ I click on the game file, then I see the options "run"
"save" or "cancel." I click on "run." Then Windows asks me if I want
to run this again so I click "run." Then I get to the part where I
have to unzip the files, and I hit unzip, and it says I can't do that.
I can't get past that point. Suggestions?
Thanks,
Laurel and Stockard