Speaking of broken weapons, that doesn't really seem fair now (not that I usually have a gun to shoot with anyway), that you loose your main line of defense in one bad second. The absolute best I've managed was the pistol and shotgun, and both ran out of ammo and broke rediculously quickly, thus killing me for the tenth or twentyith time.

----- Original Message -----
From: Stephen <whocr...@internode.on.net
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 13:13:52 +1100
Subject: [Audyssey] weaponry questions about swamp

Hi. I'm afraid I've been out of the loop for a while.  I've been
trying out swamp, it's a great game, still needs a little bit of
fixing around the edges, but it's coming along nicely.
My question is this. When the zombie breaks my weapon, Is there
anywhere I can get a new replacement, or is that it, it's gone for good? also, a suggestion, Perhaps in the introduction with the guy with the
bad leg could speak at the start of the game, but you could press
space or return to skip the intro.