I think one big problem is not how many zombies there are- or really, how
little loot- it's really how all the zombies seem to gather southeast of safe
zone- in fact, I loaded on the east side of the river once tonight, and I
walked the whole place and only ran into 5 zombies in total- and as soon as I
crossed the bridge I got jumped by what seemed like hundreds at once and died
instantly lol.
I always took a trek around west of town- west of safe zone, and again, I walk
the pet shop, hardware store, and the whole north west and south border and
only came across 2 zombies.
Then I headed back to safe zone- and as soon as i got near the bridge, again,
instant death.
Wonder why they all go there? lol