To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 6:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] My decision on Perilous Hearts preorders, and a surprise!

as i said on the forum though at audio games.net

while i appreciate the demo, remember the first reason you asked for pre-orders. you needed to fund the game, and how can you be guaranteed a funding source from donations? at least with pre-orders you were guaranteed a certain amount. sighted people have to wait when they order a title, and so should we why should we as blind gamers expect it out at 1 a.m. on the 10 of october or something? i respect your decision but now if the project did get shelved as no funding to continue it you had a guaranteed funding source from the pre-orders with donations on top for good measure so you may have as we say here in the UK to use a saying, shot yourself in the foot. NOt annoyed delighted to have downloaded demo to try under fusion on the iMac but just be careful as the whole point of this pre-order thing was to be guaranteed at least say 40 USD from each person so ten of those 400 dollars how do you know you'd even get that in donations?