Hint:  "README" that came with the game.  HTH.

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mich" <mi...@eastlink.ca>
To: "gamers @audyssey.org" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 7:48 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] question about climing vines and on to brantches inPerilous Hearts

Hi. I have a question about climbing vines and getting on to branches in Perilous Hearts. I managed to kill the boar take the boar slice the meet off and then to find the vine but when I clime it and reach the top I keep on falling off again when I get on to the branch. I am just wondering what is going on? I also am trying to find the bushes since I can't seem to find a place to light my fire lol so that I can enjoy my meal lol. many thanks for any help that you can give me with this. from Mich.