Hi i agree as the blind gaming community gave thomas so much crap just because
he wanted to create a free d verssion of moda which would have been even better
than the side scroller. how ever because of the fact that people started
getting on his back about it ment he had to do the side scroller which he did
not want to do so i might get flak for this but i don't care i agree with
phillips dissission and if i was a game dev i would not accept pre-orders for
any of my games that way i could take my time to bring it out and make it the
best it could be. this community can be so ungrateful at times which was why i
left the list for a while we should all be grateful that devs want to take the
time to develop these games for us and stop being tipicle blind people thinking
the world owes us something just because we're blind.

Ian McNamara