White stick blunkit was nothing more than a lapdog to his sighted employees.
He didn't do anything for disabled people in education if anything he made
it more difficult in the long run.

As for games and awareness, this is a topic that I've debated so many times
before.

I do think that it's primarily the responsibility of the developers to
promote their games. There's plenty of avinues out there like has been
pointed out before not including the rnib and such organizations.

Certainly for the online games that we have there's places like
topwebgames.com which I know charge but I don't think they're astronomically
pricy.

Sadly it's people by accident stumbling on these games and that in itself
isn't good enough. Even audyssey as a mag isn't doing the job it's meant to
do because 1 it hasn't been updated regularly in god knows how long and 2
even when it is it's not distributed widely.