Most of the games are fairly family oriented. I say this because they
might require a little cooperation on your wife's part, but I think
the experience of playing games together as a family is going to win
anyone over. I usually go back to Wii Sports Resort if I'm playing
alone, but I've played several games with my wife that are, if not
accessible to the max, are at least fairly reasonable, and many of the
games I've played are fun, even if they're frustrating, because
they've got neat characters and/or commentary.

Ninety great party games is a pretty good one to get started on. Most
of the games aren't ttremendously accessible, but there are plenty
that you can get a feel for.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard