Hello, All.
I notice that a few of y'all are wondering about the game pack that I put together with two of my friends.
First at this time it is in the aprovel process.
I will say this as soon as I find out about it being release I will post about it on here.
I am waiting for apple to aprove it.
I am hopeing that it will be aprove in the next week so that everyone can get it before christmas.