Hi all,

I figured since this topic has come up on another thread I'd throw
this question out here in hopes of addressing this issue early on in
my own games. As most of you know in addition to the 2d side-scroller
version of Mysteries of the Ancients I've got a full 3d FPS version
also in the works. Currently the 3d version of the game can be played
exclusively through audio provided you have normal hearing, but I am
aware not everyone has perfect hearing. So I would like some advice
from those of you with hearing impairments on what ways can I improve
my 3d games so that it makes it easier for you to play them? What
kinds of features have you found most helpful?

Cheers!