This is indeed for the ps3. And I would say that it's actually a pretty fair balance since most games are on both platforms nowadays. The xbox360 is easier to manage accessibly as you can manage it from a website on your computer whereas with a ps3 90% of the stuff has to be done through an actual console. But it really depends on what you want. I personally like the ps3's controller a lot better, and the fact that it also doubles as a blue ray, dvd, cd, and video player is all just part of the bonus. But this game is for both platforms, so whichever one you get you should be able to get this game. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dan cook" <dan.sc...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2011 9:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] king of fighters xiii gameplay!

Hi,
is this for ps3?  only i'm planning on getting one soon, as there
seems to be more on the playable side than xbox360.  even so, i'm
trying to find as many varied options as possible.

So.. I found this game after looking for it for 3 hours on Friday, and my
best buy lied to me and said they had some in stock when they didn't. I
played the first time today, and here's the result. For all those who don't
know what KOF is, here's a basic breakdown. It's a 2d fighter, but the
uniqueness of this series is that it's 3 on 3. Trick is, it isn't tag team.
You pick three characters, and the match is played in rounds, elimination
style. When your first character gets knocked out, the next round is played by your second character and so on. So essentially, one match can have up to
five rounds depending on how even it goes for the players. The sounds in
this game are classic fighting game style, so not very realistic. The music, on the other hand, is awesome. I showed off what stuff I could being a first time player, and I wanted to show off the coolest things in the game... the
neo max super moves, but didn't get the chance... though I think the
computer might've pulled one off on me. lol. Enjoy!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/king%20of%20fighters%20xiii%20-%20art%20of%20fighting%20team%20gameplay.mp3