So if anyone remembers... I posted a video about this game's tutorial mode. I
figured it out on my own, and I recorded a run through of the mode this
morning... I figured I'd post it as a way to give a basic introduction to this
game and for anyone who's planning to buy it. And of course, there is
commentary. Questions, comments, concerns... all welcome as always.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/king%20of%20fighters%20xiii%20tutorial%20mode.mp3