Hey man, another excellent recording as always.  You kind of got your butt
handed to you at the end of that but a great job nonetheless.  Sometime when
you have time to do it I think it would be great if you can do a couple more
podcasts like you did with SC4 and MVC3.  I don't know about anyone else but I
found these extremely useful and I still do, have actually gotten a new person
interested in the SC series because of your intro.  The King of Fighters series
is one that I for one am not very familiar with so I think this would be really
good once you have had the game for a while.  I am sure those intros are really
time consuming to do so I can understand it might take you a while to do this
but thought it is something worth mentioning.  Like I say I think this one
would be good to do one for and maybe MK9 as well since you've had that one for
a while.  Anyhow just something for you to think about.

Game on.

Tom