Hey again.

Ok thanks lots that is what I was hoping to hear.  I should clarify, what I
mean by limited is that so far as I know you don't have as many game options
available, say the multilanguage voice tracks and so forth like you do in SC4.
That was the kind of thing I was referring to not so much the game play itself.

Thanks for mentioning the no finishing moves and no breakable armor thing as
well I can just tell him to ignore any references to that kind of thing in the
podcast.  I actually really do like SC2 as well myself so what I will probably
end up doing is just pick up another copy and either keep it or let my friend
have that one and take my original back.  I actually found SC2 to be much
easier to get a handle on for some reason than I have with SC4 but SC4 is
finally starting to make at least some sense to me thank the gods.

Game on.

Tom