From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Johnny Tai
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 12:07 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp: awards

That brings to mind a thought I had while playing last night- currently,
it's worth it more, for me anyway, to just donate everything and stick to
the axe- because, when I retrieve 12 shotgun shells, I have to think...can I
make 15 kills with these? Answer is no, so I might as well trade it in for
15 reps and the shotgun along with it.
Same with chainsaw, I asked myself, can I kill 100 of them before I die and
lose this, again, answer was no, so out went the chainsaw.