Hey, I was wondering about old dos educational games for the blind.
I was hopeing that someone on here could share with me educational dos games for the blind. When I was in school I had my sight so I played oregon trail, wheel of fortune, jeopardy, number muncher and super number muncher.
And where in the world is carman.
I am not able to play those old games because I don't have any sight.
So I would like to know about the educational games for the blind that was on dos.
Thanks.