Hi,
thanks for your reply, I actually didn't see any dialogue asking if I wanted instructions when I first ran the game, but that was because I was two impatient when the copyright notice came up. I am using a bluetooth keyboard, I hate the iPhone virtual keyboard with a passion, the only time I sometimes use it is when entering passwords as then I can be certain I am selecting the right letter.
But normally I only use a bluetooth keyboard.
I ran the app again, and was able to get the game started this time.
I had a thought, obviously you have to respect the authors original copyright, but due to the limited screen space on the iPhone, perhaps you could put the copyright stuff under a separate button, called copyright information or something. Besides, lets face it the games are so old, I doubt the author really cares what happens to them now, and I guess he must be amazed people still play them. How many people have downloaded the app so far? I know the itunes store does keep track of numbers of downloads, but I have never scene this statistic on any app pages I have viewed in the app store.