I'll work on fixing those problems as soon as I can.  I ended up being asked to
work a double shift last night, and again today.  That has kept me away from
the house for so long that I am just now even turning on my laptop in over 24
hours!  If people don't hear much from me in the next few days, that will be
the reason.