Beware of copyright issues.

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 9:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] what other old dos games would people like to seeported to the iPhone

Hello, as I have been reading the different post to this thread I thought of something that everyone would like.
However I would need help with this project.
I would like to put Chillingham, and Grizzly Gulch in a iPhone app just like I did with the De Steno games. If someone would send both games to me then I'll talk with my developer to put these games in a app togather.
You can send them to me at my email address which is c...@samobile.net
Thanks.