Hi all.
I must honestly say that I sometimes get very frustrated with members
in this community. Most developers don't make much money at all and
still people demand what they want when they want it and it should
also be free, as if they can even do half the things many developers
has done for this community. On top of that they are also rude.

I'm not saying we should not request features, but a little respect is
in order I think. Also ask instead of demand, they don't have to do or
add anything and they are not your dog.