Hey, I notice that myself and some of you on the list and other ones I know would like to see a accessible wrestling game on the different IOS devices.
Well before that can happen I will need some information from someone.
I have gave it some thought about putting piledriver on the IOS but before I can do anything I will need to know the developer of this game so I can get his permission to do it. So if any one knows who the developer is then please share the name with me so I can look him up to contact him about this.
Thanks.