Ok people,

So i don't know if any of you remember my saying that am helping to beta
test a game for the iphone called starbase orion.

Well in the first beta build I have seen some real improvements to the game.

The basic idea of the game is to build up your empire by either exploration
or conquest. You can choose your race or even make a custom one. The custom
race option isn't yet accessible but the developer is working on that. We're
testing things and refining things as we go.

The whole game is turn based, you have to research, build explore design
ships and all sorts. I've only begun to scratch the surface with this game.
It's certainly not like your average browser based space game I can tell you
that right now.

You can give it a look on the ap store but it's not accessible in terms of
being able to play it yet. More to the point the build I have isn't on the
ap store yet I don't think.

It's certainly exciting and it's great to be making a difference in the
mainstream world of games on the I devices!