Hi Willem,

Yeah, C is not the best object oriented language. I like Microsoft's
C# .Net because its very similar to Java, is simpler than C/C++, and
is fully object oriented like Java. As far as that goes Microsoft's VB
.Net has also gone a long ways to making Visual Basic into a pure
object oriented programming language which rocks in my opinion. I
hated VB 6 but Visual Basic 9 isn't bad given that almost every object
oriented feature is there for oop programmers like myself to use.

Cheers!