To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 7:10 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] msinet.ocx error

Hi all.

I'm usually pretty good at tech stuff, especially given specific
instructions. However, I'm running Windows 7 and Swamp is not working
for me. It's a 64 bit version, so I put Swamp in C:\Program Files
(x86)\Aprone\Swamp
as makes sense. I registered dx7vb.dll successfully, and started the
game. However, when I try to run either map, I get a runtime error in
msinet.ocx. Did I miss something? Did I fail epically somewhere? Are
there small furry creatures nibbling on the inside of my supposedly
secure computer casing?

Help!

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard