Good morning folks!

A Special note from Mama Dot's son:
To all who knew Momma Dot ,
  Six weeks ago my life changed forever,  it's still very difficult to talk
about.  I just wanted to take a moment and let you all know how much my
mother loved you all.  Years ago when mom had her vision, we saw some
incredible things on this earth during our many travels to Europe and
Hawaii,  now she is seeing beauty unimagineable.  Her final days were spent
with you all on this amazing site.  Thank God for modern technology, it does
bring people together.  George

Here are the events scheduled for Sunday, December 4th:

>From the Pulpit
11:00 AM eastern
Hosted by Lee
Location: House of Our Lord
Come listen to a live service, which will include, worship, music, preaching,
and special singing.

Zilch
4:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Roger
Location: Game Zone
Roll the dice and take your chances! Try to snag as many points as
possible but you better know when to quit otherwise, you'll lose it all
and Zilch out! Drop by for some fun and excitement because you never know
who will win until the final dice roll! No software to download and it
only takes a few minutes to get the hang of the game. Polished Zilch
players and new folk are most welcome!

>From the Pulpit Evening Service
6:30 PM eastern
Hosted by Lee
Location: House of Our Lord
Come listen to a live service, which will include, worship, music, preaching,
and special singing.

Connect Three
8:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Suzy B.
Location:  Game Zone
Join Suzy for a new game we like to call connect three. It is somewhat like Tri
bond for those of you who have played the game. We will give you three words
and you give us the answer that connects the 3 words. See you there!

Word Burst
9:15 PM eastern
Hosted by Kathy Mertz
Location: Game Zone
Do you love to play Outburst? Do you love words? Let's put the two together and
play Word Burst! Word Burst is the same as Outburst, except that you don't call
out items in categories, such as Elvis hits or makes of cars. Instead, the
members of each team call out anagrams of the word I will give you. So come in
and find the words within a word. Hope to see you there.

Have a great day!

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."