Hi Jeremy, recently I keep getting this "connection interrupted" error when i
try to donate an item or escape twice to save game after going out and collect
items. The weapons and ammo count will reset to the previous successfully saved
session. I do receive rep points and exp points for the kills and messages come
in fine. I tried deleting the key.ini and progress.ini and didn't fix the
problem. No one else reporting this so looks like I am the only one getting
this error. I wonder if it has any to do with my rep points having more than
10000 or my level? I'm level 21 now.
锦发/Steady Goh