ok, i just played a while. my mp5 was broken. but after i escape escape in the save zone and got the connection interrupted message, it is back again. the chainsaw and armers i collected in this session are there. only the ammo is not saved. it is reset back to the earlier session before this problem.
锦发/Steady Goh
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 9:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp, connection interrupted in save zone

It shouldn't have anything to do with your rep points or level. When I get a chance I will take a look and see if the server log on my end has any clues about what's happening when it drops you.

Hi Jeremy, recently I keep getting
this "connection interrupted" error when i try to donate an
item or escape twice to save game after going out and
collect items. The weapons and ammo count will reset to the
previous successfully saved session. I do receive rep points
and exp points for the kills and messages come in fine. I
tried deleting the key.ini and progress.ini and didn't fix
the problem. No one else reporting this so looks like I am
the only one getting this error. I wonder if it has any to
do with my rep points having more than 10000 or my level?
I'm level 21 now.
锦发/Steady Goh