this happens to me too. It's not about the rep points or anything like
that. As I see it, the server loses connection, or the client does,
and there's no resynchronize feature. I was talking about that a few
days back. This'll happen to you if your connection is at all spotty.
My net's fine, but I connect wirelessly from time to time, and that
kind of puts me at risk.

Unfortunately, though it isn't really kind advice, I guess the advice
I got is good enough. Save often.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard