Hey everyone,

I don't think anyone has mentioned it here, but there's a new flight sim coming
out called Zero Sight. It's got lots of features that the current flight sim
does not, though some of the things in the takeoff trailer makes me wonder if
it is an actual sim. I also wonder what aircraft your flying as I'm sure taking
off in any aircraft, no matter if it's war or otherwise, requires more effort
than this trailer demonstrates.
Anyway, check out the information on the game and the trailer here.
http://www.shardworkshop.com/zero-sight

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks