is  this stuff on a phone chatline?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1s...@fidnet.com>
To: "audyssey gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 11:22 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Wednesday's events at Out of Sight

Here are the events scheduled for Wednesday, December 7th:

From the Pulpit
7:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Lee from WV
Location: House of Our Lord
Come listen to a live service, which will include, worship, music, preaching, and special singing.

Jeopardy
8:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Kathy Mertz
Location: Game Zone
Do you know the answer? If so, you need to phrase it in the form of a question, because:

THIS! IS! JEOPARDY!

Come join me for the granddaddy of all trivia games. We will play as if we were on TV, with Jeopardy, double Jeopardy, and final Jeopardy, with three daily doubles and brain teasers galore. I'm looking forward to adding you to a team.
The categories for tonight's game are:

Jeopardy

1. Poking Around Space

2. Words with All Five Vowels

3. Brand Logos

Double Jeopardy

1. Classical Music

2. Kings

3. Literature

Have a wonderful day!

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."