From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Johnny Tai
Sent: 07 December 2011 18:01
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] swamp, a few thoughts

I might hate my self for this... Not sure if this has been planned, but it'd
be kinda cool to have enemies that you have to shoot downward to hit- like
crawlers, or flying enemies, like crows that you have to aim upward.
After all, what's zombie game without     crows!
Also, if it's possible to barricade entrances of buildings in the future-
that might be both realistic and fun- and zombies can break through them
heh.

-----
No virus found in this message.

-----