I do like the baricade idea a lot. It could create a bit of time for a person to breathe if they were being chased, as well as trap in zombies for a while. I'm not a fan of the other idea, the game is really hard enough as is.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Johnny Tai" <johnnyti...@shaw.ca
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 10:00:39 -0800
Subject: [Audyssey] swamp, a few thoughts

I might hate my self for this... Not sure if this has been planned, but it'd be kinda cool to have enemies that you have to shoot downward to hit- like crawlers, or flying enemies, like crows that you have to aim upward.
After all, what's zombie game without     crows!
Also, if it's possible to barricade entrances of buildings in the future- that might be both realistic and fun- and zombies can break through them
heh.