Maybe that would be a good idea Tom, unless of course richard wants to do as Ian humphries does with the spoonbill stuff.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 8:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Atlantic city blackjack

Hi Dark,

I'm afraid you are out of luck there. There is no official website or
download server for his games. Just an e-mail address you can write to
requesting a copy of the game. Once you do that Richard will send you
an e-mail back with the game. If you want a website I suppose I could
host it at USA Games.

Cheers!