To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] suggestion for phil from pcs games aboutsuperdogs bone hunt

Hey.
Here is a thought about the gma game engine.
Why won't the developer of the engine go into it and fix it were a developer can make free games or paid games? Then if Phil wanted to add more levels and stuff to the game he would be able to do that with out charging.
Or he could add more to the game and sale it for a couple of bucks.