From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Kai
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2011 8:08 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Ok, escape has *got* to be changed.

I personally think this is a case of operator error, not game error. If you
hit escape and hit enter on multiplayer, it respawns you... this has been in

since day one of multiplayer support. The fact that it respawns you without
your last saved equipment has also been there since the safe zone's
inception.

I do agree with che about a 30-second delay to keep players from cheating
out of zombie swarms, but aside from that, if you hit escape and then hit
enter to return to the game, how is that Swamp's fault? Just hit escape
again. Perhaps the Y/N prompt would be prudent, but that doesn't totally
eliminate the possibility; someone else is going to manage it and complain
about the same thing, then we'll have to make changes to accomodate that
eventuality, too.

This is tantamount to saying that you closed Word without saving a document,

and are now frustrated that you have to start over from the last time you
saved.

Kai