From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 9:40 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] plans for an updated Lone Wolf

As I said valliant, I just don't like relying on a search box, I prefer to
physically go and put things in different places.

Also, the expanded thing was irritating in the explorer for windows 7, I
personally prefer just hitting enter on a folder to see what's inside it,
though again this is just microsoft altering the Ui and telling people it's
different.

I'll probably get that program quentin mentioned.

Beware the grue!