I haven't beaten all 17 originals, either, but the others are just as much fun and challenging, if not more so. All of these are not available from the GMA site.

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] number of Lone Wolf missions - Re: plans for anupdatedLone Wolf

Hi Charles.

I'm quite happy with davy jones locker :d.

Actually it would be good if there is an archive of these somewhere publically available, sinse gma only have up to 92, and indeed I didn't think there were more missions. If Tom or someone else was willing to host them, I'd be very glad to link to them on the lonewolf page of audiogames.net, so then everyone could play them.

Saying that, I've never finished the initial 17 missions that come with the game let alone more :D.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1s...@fidnet.com>