Yes shawn.  Have a listen to the 2 podcasts I posted yesterday.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 4:14 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Augmented gaming for the blind.

you mean something with the wie or the cinect units on xbox.
I guess if in some of the sports games menus, messages and instructions were
spoken we would be able to play them.
But a game where you would have to physically interact would rock.
The only other thing I can think of off the  top of my head is the ios
units.