ahaha. yeah. and thats why i love 7. because they have devided processes, so even if one thing gos, the hole system don't go with it. unlike xp. and an interesting point for you. in 8, they have added a function to the task manager. and that is, if you highlight the explorer.exe, you can for restart it. better way of doing things, instead of using a command prompt to kill it off, and reboot it.
dallas

On 14/12/2011 10:51, john wrote:
I don't know about this, windows seven was preety darn stable when I got it in 2009. It took some serious messing around to get the thing to get even remotely unstable, we're talking kill off explorer here.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1s...@fidnet.com
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 17:53:21 -0600
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] new technology? Balogna! - Re: plans for an updatedLone Wolf

Was Vista better than XP?  Is Windows 7 better than Vista?  Am I right in
that Windows 7 came out to be Vista with the bugs worked out?  And was
Microsoft already working on Windows 8 when 7 came out? One thing I would
like to see, if Microsoft insists on continually coming out with a new OS
time and time again, is that they quit rushing them to market before the
bugs are worked out, and give us a solid stable product that has thoroughly
been tested and proven to be stable and reliable, rather than a junky
troublesome buggy product. I know the task would be massive, and I know it would take an enormous amount of time and effort, but it would sure do a lot to regain the credibility they once had, and it would also be more readily
received by the customers.