I do drop the occasional profane explosion on that channel. It's a
part of my roleplay with a particular character, and I'll try not to
let it get too bad, although usually I avoid F-bombs and always avoid
GD-nukes. Still, I'll try to limit that particular character's
explitive explosives.

As for the off-center thing, I have to readjust occasionally, which is
a pain with a long-range character, because the aiming will shift, but
usually mine shifts so that I have to aim a little left of center. I
don't know what would cause it, but I usually just try to make it ok.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard