You need to give these things time. He'd really only just heard of the idea of game accessibility. Then he probably has to work out how best to do whatever he's going to do if he decides it's worth it. Thing is Michael, whe it comes to something like this it's est, even if the developer seems interested after your initial comunication, to let him or her come to you with their own questions at first. Andlet them update us as to the progress should they choose to do so. After all the developer can't work if he's constantly got to answer Email. Mario probably felt pressured and nobody likes that feeling. Sometimes it's best to leave well enough alone. After all it hadn't even been a week.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 9:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Silversword is not the game for the blind.

Here is the email that I had wrote and send to Mario and then you be the judge about it.

Hello, Mario.
First how is everything going with you on this Christmas holiday? I am wondering how the progress is going on the accessibility for the game? Is there a new version going to be release? I would be happy to beta test the new version for you if you are going to try to add more accessibility support. I know there are ways to fix the accessibility issues where the game don't have to be change and both the sighted and blind gamers will like the game. It's like I was saying on the forum the other day if you was to give the audyssey gamers list a try you will meet game developers who are totally blind and low vision.
The web address is http://www.audyssey.org
It is free to join the list and we would be happy to have you on there! We disguss gaming for the blind and low vision people. We talk about accessible games and games that was not meant to be accessible but can be played by a blind person. And we also talk about games that are not accessible to the blind and low vision people. I feel that we can work togather to improve your wonderful game for both blind and low vision and sighted people alike. I just got done working with another developer who had never knew about accessibility for people who are blind and low vision. When we put to together my first ever IOS app he said that he would like to work with me again to make unaccessible items into accessible for the blind and low vision people. He also stated that he would still be making things for the sighted aswell. The reason I share this with you is for the reason to show the importance of accessibility and working with people to help to improve this on your game. If you would like to talk about this further please feel free and give me a call my number is.
706-979-0275
While talking to you on the phone I can play the game and show you where and how you can adapt it for the blind and low vision people. Look forward in hearing from you thanks for your game and your