Thanks! Joseph for saying that to everyone on the list.
It's funny that everyone on here bashes me for my typing skills, but when I get on here and ask other IOS users to please contact developers with me about making their games accessible it seems to me that if their was a problem with the way I speek to developers then my programer wouldn't have work with me to create De Steno Games for the IOS platform.
As a matter of fact we plan to work togather again.
So what do you say about that.
If people on here would help me to contact developers then I wouldn't have the atitude that I have right now. I do enjoy being on here so I may learn about games out there but I don't enjoy people being butt-holes about things. I am going to test a thought that I have to see if anyone on here will help with this game series on the IOS to get made accessible by helping me to contact the developer. The game series is a gamebook series and I know from what I have seen it can be made readable for voice over.