Hi Alfredo,

They can use a grammar checking software if they want to.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alfredo_The_Music_maker" <birdlover2...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Blind Gamers Being Taken Seriously?

Hello,
I would like to add my perspective on this topic about proofreading.
I have noticed, throughout my stay on the list, that we have people who are known to be foreigners. They have little knowledge of our English language. If we implement this guideline, does that not make it hard on those people? Imagine them having to be made to write using grammatically to make themselves clear in what it is they are requesting.
So, I just wanted to point this out and give this some thought.
Thanks, and I wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Alfredo