when i take off can't seem to climb pressing down arrow is sending my nose up i
know that, but i can't get the z key to make altitude climb. also i just seem
to be flying around aimlessly in the free flight mode is this where no enemies
are concerned?
what will be the difference between option 2, map mode, and option 3, free
flight, if i buy the game?
also the overlapping announcements are confusing to be honest.