This is a well know bug, that we managed to track down and fix. The fix
will be included in the next patch. For the moment be sure to be have an
airport selected when you pres F1, F2 or F3. To be sure of your selection,
press F11 untile the Flying Interface says "browsing airports" and then
press F9 to cycle through the airports.