Hi Dallas,

Yeah, I know about using Wii-Motes with some PC games. Now, that I
actually own a Wii I have been considering adding Wii-Mote support to
my G3D engine to take advantage of being able to use my Wii-Motes in
my games. However, that wasn't my impression of Sharon's question
though.

As I understand her question I think she was asking about how to play
Wii games on her laptop. As you know you can't just buy  Legend of
Zelda or whatever, stick it in your disc drive, and play it on a PC.
I wasn't sure if she was asking about PC games with Wii-Mote support,
or actually playing Wii games like Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Wii
Sports, etc on her PC.

HTH