I'm not seeing that link at all where you describe it.  Is this a settings
issue?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 8:13 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] follow-up to audiogames.net

Nope.  That one gets you to the list of newly updated threads, but not to the
new posts in a thread.

Here is a "for example".  I just pressed the new posts link and among the
threads it listed the Swamp thread.  This is what that thread shows.
Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone
by Aprone ( Pages 1 2 3 … 43  New posts )
The New posts link following the page numbers is the one that will take me
directly to the first new post someone has written since the last time I
checked it.