From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Philip Bennefall
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 9:14 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT 25 % discount!

Hi Chris,

No, Pro Single and Pro Unlimited are identical in their set of features. The

purpose of having two pro versions is to give people an easier start by not
forcing them to fork out 400 dollars before they know whether they can
create games that sell. That's why we have the demo for experimentation,
lite for those who just want to compile things and get some more features,
and pro single/pro unlimited who want to go commercial with the full feature

set.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall